XBMC remote advice / Windows
OK... I have been researching for some time on the best way to have a very seamless system and a way to take my XBMC media PC to a more user friendly experience. I am sick of the keyboard mouse thing. My iPad works OK with XBMC commander but does not always connect. I need something that the kids can turn on grab a game controller and the device controller and get a game working with out all the BS attached.

I was considering the Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid but have been getting mixed reviews on it and its not really the final solution for a universal remote. I need something that can run everything and the XBMC.

I was also considering going back to a Harmony one and then maybe connecting the USB - HDMI-CEC Adapter but I am still not 100% sure on how this device works. I am thinking with the harmony one and this device I could have a full universal remote that will all functionality with XBMC.. Then I am left with one more issue.... no keyboard..

Please give me you thoughts and ideas of what would maybe satisfy my need for one universal remote or maybe a combo of a few.
Any Harmony remote (I use a Harmony 300 with a VRC-1100 receiver) will work fine, and of course the Harmony controls all my other kit as well.

However you say "kids can turn on grab a game controller and the device controller and get a game working". Are you playing games through XBMC (possibly using Launcher)? If so are you saying you need the game controller to control XBMC?

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC remote advice / Windows0