Advice
Hi folks,

First of all can someone please move this post if I have posted in the wrong section.

Newly joined the forum and hopefully looking to get some valuable expertise and knowledge to get the best out of my recently purchased loaded kodi fire stick.

Have been navigating my way through different addons over the past few days but I would like some advice on what add ons/links are best suited to view movies, sky sports in British format.

Please note I'm not very technically minded therefore would appreciate simple steps.

Cheers.
Look here - Intro_FAQ (wiki), especially item 1.12.

The Kodi Foundation (and this forum) does not support or condone piracy, nor does it supply media content. Kodi is a media player basically designed to play your local media and publically available streams such as YouTube.

Unofficial third party add-ons made for piracy are not supported here, and any discussion of them is not allowed and will be removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I will suggest the nbc live extra addon does pretty well. i watched some football on it a few weeks ago as a test and it was very clear!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advice0