Adding video addons to main menu

Hi guys

Im having a bit of trouble here. I want to add an option to the main menu called "Live TV". When I click on it I want to be taken to my tv addons

When I move over it I want the menu below it to have "Sports Devil", "Cable TV" and youtube.So just a case of clicking each one and im in there.
No fussing about

The furthest I can get is to activate unused menu items and remain. But when i click into it I just end up in the folder where it says tv,movies,addons etc.

Also if possible I would like to add programs to the main menu eg sickbeard and sabnzb, as I use them alot.

Is there anyway to get it to look the way I want it?. I could do it in Aeon MQ3 but cant get it here.

Thanks
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
I have almost this same setting. You need every addon set as a favorite. Then it's as simple as going to skin>home window options>customize main menu. Add them to 'fav1' and name them what you want. The only thing I'm not sure about is adding the 'TV addon' link. I'm pretty sure this is possible (think I just read about it), but I'm not sure on the process.

Edit:
Just found this on how to do it, though you may need to temporarily change skins to set it to favorite.
Quote:quote='MassIV' pid='1035074' dateline='1330726792']
On Dharma with Alaska Revised skin.

Tv Shows (press down) -> Files (here i see my folders and the Video add-ons folder)
On Video Add-ons press keyboard right click
(http://www.lytebyte.com/wp-content/uploa...rd-key.jpg)
Select add to favorites.

Also to make it show up in a sub menu.
settings -> Alaska -> sub menus -> tv shows -> enable custom button 1 -> select favorite -> Video Add-ons.

Never used your skin though...

Thats great. Ill try that after work.

Thanks
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding video addons to main menu0