Isengard
Hi will current version (helix) work in Isengard if not is there a Isengard version of Back Row in the pipeline? many thanks and thanks for a great movie experience skinSmile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hi wints

I've just read this from here.

Quote:Skins: As of this moment, all skins that worked in Helix should still work in 15.0 Isengard. In the PVR sections there are certain changes that might be noticeable and need specific skin changes. These changes are minimal and shouldn’t cause any major problems in usability. We’re sure that most skin creators will be updating the skins in due time. Before that happens you should be able to enjoy this beta build without any problems.

So it should be ok in the short term however I will be taking a look at what's changed and putting out a new version of Back-Row pretty soon.

Cheers
What a guy cheers for that Sharpe, appreciated
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

No worries - it's not looking too bad, mostly new optional labels and so on with just a few required changes to be made.
I have Isengard + Back Row on my windows machine and it seems fine.
OK cheers for the headsup guys, think I'll install Isengard and give it ago

I've added an Isengard version of Back Row to the main download location.

I'm going to test things for a while before requesting it gets added to the main Kodi repo.
Nice one Sharpe, well done Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard0