can you recommend a good nfo generator.
Hi any recomendations for a good nfo generator/maker.
I need to make some for childrens progs and few other bits that aint on the tvdb.

cheers
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Well, supposedly Media Companion 2 can do this. I haven't played in it too much yet. The problem is the same for me with a lot of my concerts. Even theConcertdb scraper doesn't find everything. There's got to be a quick easy tool to just generate .nfo files for everything that isn't in the library, with just the Title.

-hogfan
Iv'e already looked at that, it looks like the tv show still has to be in the scraper. all i want to do is manually add it to the library of my choice. i.e

peter kay scrapes into movies, i dont want to do the link to tv thing, just want to a nfo that says peter kay is tv.

also mainly it is for childres tv, scrapers are not too big on kids tv shows, i'm happy to search for fanart/banners myself. there has got to be a really simpple way and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would like to do this.
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Simplier way would be to add those shows to TheTVDB yourself and after that scrape it, I did it for a lot of kids show on TheTVDB and now they are available for everyone, not just for me.

It's a great way to give back to the community and if you ever have to re-scrape your content (or loose your nfo files) info will already be there.
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

^^^^ +1 Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can you recommend a good nfo generator.0