XBMC on ATV2 seems to have no internet connection
Hi hope you guys can help, I recently jailbroke and installed XBMC (Eden) on to ATV2 (4.4.4) for a friend, now when I tried it on my wifi it worked grand was able to watch shows on Icefilms etc, now he has taken it and has put it on his wifi and the very front screen of ATV2 works it is online as he can view youtube videos and all of apples other stuff on there, tho when he opens XBMC nothing works, the youtube addon doesn't connect to the internet, Icefilms just script errors as if it is not connecting to the internet.

Now I am fairly new to this it is the third ATV2 i have jailbroke and the others are grand, tho they wern't XBMC Eden, so I don't know if there is a setting I need to change or just something I have done wrong. I also got him make exceptions for ATV2 on his router, tho I didn't have to do this on mine.

Hope this all makes sense

Cheers...
Just to let you know, we don't allow IceFilms discussions on the xbmc.org forums anymore, but it sounds like you are having a general connection problem.

In any case, we need a debug log from the ATV2: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS
Hi!

I ran into the same issue today.

In the morning I was using XBMC fine and dandy. Did not run any updates or installed any data.

Left the house.

Returned and now I can connect with ATV2 to the internet, I see YouTube, trailers, etc etc. However, When entering the XBMC environment I cannot connect to the internet.
Tried all the basics, resetting my router, re-entering my password, restarting my ATV2, without any result.

@Le_shark, how did you recover from this issue?

Thanks in advance!

(please keep in mind that I'm pretty much at noob level when it comes to this stuff)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on ATV2 seems to have no internet connection0