(REQUEST) HELP !!!!!!!!! please please please
Thank you all for taking a Look at my Post . PLAIN AND SIMPLE I NEED HELP !!!

i start of by explaining what i have and what i want

What i Have :

APPLE TV 3 ( soon ) for the time being i am testing everything on another device to make sure i understand and come around to XBMC.

MACBOOK - macbook black ( LION ) running XBMC - everything running well expect for some issues.

Issues and what i want.

1- I keep getting a script failed - for RTMPGUI and LIVE TV and JustinTV

2- i hear and see people with live tv streams on there xbmc/apple tv 2 ( i would like that )

3- i also hear that those are updated automatically so i dont need to keep looking for new .strm or .xml files
******* ( yes i am not a noob, just frustrated and overwhelmed buy all the info and hundreds and hundreds of posts.)

4- icefilms - NEED IT TOO

5- also hear i can get hotspot shield on xbmc/apple tv 2
----------------------------

This is what i got so far on my xbmc going.

- i got CRACKLE - working-

- azwatch.tv - Not Working

- canada on demand - working

- cartoon network - working on a proxy

- Diy network - NOTWORKING

- epix HD - script failed

- espn - script failed

- espn go - working

- food network - NOT WORKING

- free cable - working

- freedocast - NOT WORKING

- justin tv - script failed

- hulu - need proxy or hotspot shield

- live streams - working ( found .xml file online - but one channel works on it ) NEED STRM file or XML files

- Live TV - script failed

- national geographic - working on full episodes only - the rest script failed

- NFL.com - working

-rtmpGUI - script failed

- ustvnow - working with username

- world news live - working

- youtube - working

if any one can help me i would be very appreciated for it.
thank you
I've updated rtmpGUI and given a solution on page 16 of that thread, but there is rtmpGUI+ now, which is the updated version of rtmpGUI plus EPG. On Lion, you need to install elementree to get it working, too, which also applies to other plugins.
1. For Apple TV3, you will need to wait for the jailbreak availability first...you won't be able to use it with xmbc until it's jailbroken Smile
2. The TV list in xml format will be automatically updated it's hosted on somewhere with a URL given to us.
As I suggested in other thread, you can use Livestreams, then enter the URL http://home.no/chj191/LiveTV.xml
Hope that works for you
(2012-03-13, 08:35)HansMayer Wrote: I've updated rtmpGUI and given a solution on page 16 of that thread, but there is rtmpGUI+ now, which is the updated version of rtmpGUI plus EPG. On Lion, you need to install elementree to get it working, too, which also applies to other plugins.

is that added into XBMC Huh

thank you for the help

(2012-03-13, 08:47)dtsexpert Wrote: 1. For Apple TV3, you will need to wait for the jailbreak availability first...you won't be able to use it with xmbc until it's jailbroken Smile
2. The TV list in xml format will be automatically updated it's hosted on somewhere with a URL given to us.
As I suggested in other thread, you can use Livestreams, then enter the URL http://home.no/chj191/LiveTV.xml
Hope that works for you

Of course i will need to wait for the jailbreak but the procedure for apple tv and xbmc on mac or windows is the same straight forward. u still install the same plugin and xml files ??

and as for the blackworm XML or url site i have got that added on live stream as LIVEtv is not working for me and i still get the script error but i believe the earlier post will rectify this.

thank you for the help

(2012-03-13, 08:35)HansMayer Wrote: I've updated rtmpGUI and given a solution on page 16 of that thread, but there is rtmpGUI+ now, which is the updated version of rtmpGUI plus EPG. On Lion, you need to install elementree to get it working, too, which also applies to other plugins.

Okay so i am trying to follow your instructions but running into an issue

1- the file elementree that i downloaded showing as .zip ( how to install that ? )

2 - cant find the directory for plugin.video.rtmpGUI in lion. ( where is this ? )

i appreciate all the help you can provide, thank you

Okay so an update to my situation, after reading more forums i was lead to believe that updating to eden rc2 would be good, let me tell you it was

Live tv and Super tv and couple other stuff started to work right away nothing to tinker with.

unfortunalty i cant say that all with a happy face as in the process couple more things stopped working and couple things that werent working are still not working.

ICEFILMS and JUSTING TV are not working for me and those are the two major things that i need help with.

any info would be much appreciated.

thank you
We've been patient so far, but be aware that IceFilms discussion is in breach of the XBMC Piracy Policy - for that you'll need to ask elsewhere: try www.xbmchub.info
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
oops thank you, what about justin tv ? is it in breach ?
Not that I'm aware of Wink

Just an FYI, going with Eden RC2 was a good choice, but you may face a few issues with addons. Some are not brought up to date, and for third-party, user-created addons some may never be - it all depends on whether the author is active or not. When your list gets boiled down to a few things (as it sounds it has), you may be best off asking specific questions in their respective sub-forums or threads for the best chance at answers.

Best of luck getting all set up Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
can u help me with that, i managed to get it to work but its not playing any videos
No, but I can link you to this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...=justin+tv

It's very active and I'll bet you'll find all you need there Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(REQUEST) HELP !!!!!!!!! please please please0