Eden 11 RC1/tvheadend - no epg displayed at all
Hello,

After update to recent EDEN11 RC, I have no longer any epg available. Tvheadend displays epg when I login via web browser. Xbmc imports epg from thvheadend addon and then displays nothing. Still epg is completly broken.

This is my log file (unfortunatelly, it's too long for pastebin, so you need to download file): http://tinyshare.org/fd/tns4vr

[edit]
I've just checked beta3 and epg works. So. again we have some new bug present in newer version.
there was a bug in rc1 that caused this. it's been fixed, and it'll work in the next build (which also happens to be Eden-PVR final Smile)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Hello,

There is final Eden-pvr available, can you confirm this bug is already fixed? I'm asking here, because I don't want to waste a lot of time for compilation - it takes long time on my machine.
yes
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden 11 RC1/tvheadend - no epg displayed at all0