Any TV GUide functionality for ATV2?
Sorry if this has been asked! Searched the iOS forum but didnt find anything. Is there a tv guide of some sort that works for the ATV2? I've installed Next Aired but unless there is a setting I've missed it doesn't seem to show anything.

Thx!
Next aired will scan your tv shows that in are in your library and then display information about upcoming episode for just them shows. So you have to have the shows you want in your library or it won't function.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Hmmm...will have to look into how to add channels to a library (new at the xbmc and atv2!). Great LCD you've got there btw. Owned it for a few months and calibrated it to near perfection with my crime display2, also managed to hack into it to get the USB working for movies (ie turn on the function that was available with the 550 or maybe 650 model). Turned what was a budget tv into one heck of a performer!
I'm using Confluence as the skin. Went into appearance and both my library options for tv shows and videos are greyed out (not sure if that's the default for this skin?). Odd thing is I can't select them to activate them at all. It just skips over those options. Pretty sure it has always done that, but I did mess up recently when deleting some extra space and I deleted everything by accident in the mobile/library/caches directory instead of the mobile/library/caches/appletv/video/localandrental directory. S not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Oh. Are you looking more for a EPG for live tv? Not sure if there are some add-ons available for that. There are PVR builds that may help as they may have some included but I've not used them myself: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94905&page=30 As for the tv it is pretty nice. It buzzes a bit when you turn it on even with speakers muted but that goes after a minute or two. Can't complain though as only paid £290 for it brand new in box.

Have you tried just changing to any other skins and see if you can get into them areas from there? The skin files for confluence are saved elsewhere as to the place you deleted stuff but I don't know if anything xbmc related is in there

Also this plug-in has some of the functionality you are after: http://supertv.3owl.com/download.html
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Yeah. Similar to the Danish TV Guide Arron if you've seen that.

Will try another skin when I get a chance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any TV GUide functionality for ATV2?0