cannot delete post
I realized my mistake and I'm trying to delete this post and I cannot.
(2015-08-24, 02:24)Maynduh Wrote: I realized my mistake and I'm trying to delete this post and I cannot.

There is no escaping the internet... your mistakes will forever haunt you Tongue
(2015-08-24, 02:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 02:24)Maynduh Wrote: I realized my mistake and I'm trying to delete this post and I cannot.

There is no escaping the internet... your mistakes will forever haunt you Tongue

I was afraid that would happen. Guess I'll have to disappear now. Tongue
On many websites it's possible that a user can delete their own posts. I think it's strange that it's impossible to delete my own posts.
Editing your own posts is possible, to edit posts to nothing is possible.
I also have a problem with this, sometimes I did respond to spam threads, all those threads are still in my profile available, it's getting to become a garbage mess.
I think it should be possible to delete your own posts, it's just a security issue, which can be solved.
(2015-08-24, 03:00)hstegeman Wrote: On many websites it's possible that a user can delete their own posts. I think it's strange that it's impossible to delete my own posts.
Editing your own posts is possible, to edit posts to nothing is possible.
I also have a problem with this, sometimes I did respond to spam threads, all those threads are still in my profile available, it's getting to become a garbage mess.
I think it should be possible to delete your own posts, it's just a security issue, which can be solved.

I think the reasons for that choice are many but one example would be someone posting an issue and then deleting the solution because there issue is solved and that would help no one other than the original poster. You can always ask a mod in the website issues section of the forum for help in removing old items like you mentioned. Being able to alter posts is a good compromise to possible abuse... IMHO.
Hi I am new to this forum and i would like to add a new post for someone to help me deleting a file on kodi as the answers i am coming across are not working.
feily:

blue box upper right "post thread"
Everyone, welcome to the forum.

Maynduh: stop smashing buttons. Think about your issue. Solve it. No post.
Alternately, think about your issue, can't solve it, post away!
Or..yes...your mistakes will haunt you forever. Thanks a lot https://www.archive.org

feily: new to the forum, but can't be new to "A" forum. You must search out what area fits you best, post in that area with a topic that makes sense and in the body, put all details you have available and what you want to achieve. Otherwise, you will get lost in the endless wave of questions that appear.
Also, don't backpack a random question in a post that has nothing to do with the question.

All clear? We're good. Everyone break and get back to business!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cannot delete post0