[Media pack] Icons
depends partially on what skin your using..

(2012-04-20, 01:33)mata7 Wrote: hi guys i just download the GOLD icon they are great thanks, the problem is i don't know how to replace my old icon whit new icon, can some please tell me where do i have to place my new gold icon, thanks in advanced

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Another problem could be, that they won't fit for every skin, because of height and width defined in includescodecflagging.xml.
Announcement:

From now on http://fanart.tv has a new section that handles record label logos.
These can be uploaded in the standard ones you are already used to:
  • White gradient (from white to transparent) example file
  • Color

Rules:
  • Image Size 400 x 270px
  • Center aligned both horizontal and vertical
  • Try to fill as much width/height as possible while keeping aspect ratio
  • Colored logos need to be visible on all kinds of backgrounds
  • Add a small 1-2px drop shadow/border to a colored logo so if on a lighter skin they’ll out a little more instead of blend in
  • Logo should be authentic to the original record label logo
  • The same logo may be applicable to several record label entries. Please upload it to each one of them

The record label listing uses the www.MusicBrainz.org website like it already is used for Artists/albums.
If you feel something is missing or incomplete please update the www.MusicBrainz.org website
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-04, 00:13)Martijn Wrote: Announcement:

From now on http://fanart.tv has a new section that handles record label logos.
These can be uploaded in the standard ones you are already used to:
  • White gradient (from white to transparent) example file
  • Color

Rules:
  • Image Size 400 x 270px
  • Center aligned both horizontal and vertical
  • Try to fill as much width/height as possible while keeping aspect ratio
  • Colored logos need to be visible on all kinds of backgrounds
  • Add a small 1-2px drop shadow/border to a colored logo so if on a lighter skin they’ll out a little more instead of blend in
  • Logo should be authentic to the original record label logo
  • The same logo may be applicable to several record label entries. Please upload it to each one of them

The record label listing uses the www.MusicBrainz.org website like it already is used for Artists/albums.
If you feel something is missing or incomplete please update the www.MusicBrainz.org website

Awesome news.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Looking for record label : Saint George. It's an sub-label of Sony Music France. Presently, I am unable to get a proper logo image on the google or any other sites for making any requests to www.fanart.tv. Can please anybody upload the link to the label image / links to site / upload / request to www.fanart.tv
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
I've got a couple of new and updated studio logos at http://kultiras.net/xbmc/studios/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Media pack] Icons1