[Media pack] Icons
Because the icons are spread out all over the forum i'll try to keep them somewhat centralized so skinners can use them at free will.

Also cleaned them up because there was a lot of junk in them and doubles.

Feel free to add new ones by doing a PR on GitHub or you can post them in this thread.

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/media.icons.collection
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Nice work, another step closer to Skin artwork addons. Wink
Nice!

I hope I still get PR's Big Grin
(2012-03-14, 23:08)Big_Noid Wrote: I hope I still get PR's Big Grin

Depends on episode view Cool
Thanks for pulling this together!
What about new requests for studio /network logos and record labels? So, do the users have to create the studio logos / network logos / record labels on their own and request here to include them in the media pack github?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
This is really nice !
I remember Night used to have 3 or 4 kind of flags (color, no color, and then there was another pack...). Do you think you could add these ? I only find the white ones in your repo (the best IMO, but ppl could disagree).
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Hi guys!

Here are my artwork for media flags. The flags are in 130x50px (same aspect ratio as 400x200px) and were created for the Cirrus Extended V2 as welll as the new Cirrus Extended Light.

Screenshots:

WHITE

Image DOWNLOAD

ORANGE

Image DOWNLOAD

SILVER (Thanks to Jugger75 for the color)

Image DOWNLOAD

GOLD

Image DOWNLOAD

I also redesigned the media flags for the Confluence skin but it seems that they don't fit although I used the same media flag resolution.
It looks like this:

Any advice Huh

DOWNLOADS:
SILVER
WHITE
GOLD

For any request or advice..post here or send me a pm.

Greez lm
Kisuan had guided me to make studio logos sometime back. I only face problem when making white 161x109 mono logos from coloured images. They turn into ugly grey images. However, there's no problem if the source images are black and white. Kisuan's tutorial works great with them (like making BBC Logo). I use Photoshop. A little help is needed, as it seems Ccmatrix is not updating his git for studio. So , I guess no one is into taking requests. I can work on my own to make some missing logos and place it for approval. THANKS, in advance to whoever can guide me.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Here's a video on how to make clearlogos for music/tvshows/movies
http://fanart.tv/tutorials/create-a-clea...with-gimp/

Should be very similar but then you would need to just colour the entire logo white
The following link contains some logos created by me as guided by Ronie and Martijn.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sxst3296ayg90f9

Add them into the GIT if they are good.

(2012-03-30, 15:13)bandelguy Wrote: The following link contains some logos created by me as guided by Ronie and Martijn.

Add them into the GIT if they are good.

You passed the exam Wink

One thing though, they all need to be the same size 161*109
That way they all have the same aspect ratio. Try to use all the available space in that 161*109 area
I'll try to get them into 161x109. Should I make logos which are lengthy and not so broad into the above size, especially the channel logos irrespective of the aspect ratio original image has?
they should fit into 161*109 (until maybe in future there will become some other size)
of course keep aspect ratio of the original image. That's how they all are done at the moment.
hi guys i just download the GOLD icon they are great thanks, the problem is i don't know how to replace my old icon whit new icon, can some please tell me where do i have to place my new gold icon, thanks in advanced

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Media pack] Icons1