• 39(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
He does:

Good to know
Gerbil hunting, Is that a thing now? lol
I think we need to be patient. DJ_Gerbil did say he had other, higher priority projects so no doubt he'll post an update as and when he has one.

You could always use PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon in the mean time. There are plenty of videos out there on how to set this up along with some m3u playlists that you can use. If there are too many channels, edit the m3u file and remove all but the UK only channels to match what is/would be on TVCatchup.
Meh... bored of waiting for this guy! Anyone else know of someone putting together a replacement tvcatchup plugin?
PaKman171175 is right, I do have other commitments, ones that pay and therefore take priority. Any chance of fixing the plugin is also being slowed by this from TVC's Twitter feed:

@mariesamsam No ETA at this time sorry, we need to get the core service back to scratch before XBMC & other such 3rd party apps can resume
Dear dj_gerbil - I think I speak for many - don't sweat it at all - you have zero obligation to do this, no amount of badgering by some should make you feel even the slightest bit like you should do this, so as a message to others, respect the gerbil, it's his time and nobody pays him to do this.
(2015-02-04, 20:02)gcarter Wrote: Meh... bored of waiting for this guy! Anyone else know of someone putting together a replacement tvcatchup plugin?

Why don't you do it yourself? You'll need at least: a large investment (~$50k+), multiple servers with reliable bandwidth and a legal team. That's just to set up a similar service. Once you've done that I'm sure this add-on could be adapted.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi. Any progress on this? Smile
Hi dj_gerbil ---- have you found any time yet to produce the new plugin for TVCatchup please ?
I think it's time to move on and let the gerbil rest in peace
Hi dj_gerbil - have you been able to find any time to produce a new plugin for TVCatchup please ?
I think you've got more chance of getting a solid release date for Half-Life 2 Episode 3/Half-Life 3 direct from the mouth of Gabe Newell.

Done when it's done...if...
Wink 
Well, it's back, in some shape at least Big Grin

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220135
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3