• 12(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
The only problem with removing them is that they are the layout files for the script, so not really sure how it's fixed it for you. I'm looking at renaming them to fix the issue.
I'm also using Aeon Nox 3, XBMC 11 and TV Catchup can't be controlled by either Remote or Keyboard. TV Catchup still works but there is a loss of control. Anyone else with this problem?
I'm using Aeon Nox 3 on both my HTPC and my dev pc and I can't replicate it. What other addons are you running please so I can see if it's a conflict between addons?
Hi DJ

Any news on an update to fix stream stopping when leaving the script? I'm still suffering version 2.0.5 at the moment with its random TV guide updates. Sad

Thanks
RBX
Sorry mate, it's being a pain. So far, all I can do is stop it from exiting the plugin which isn't quite what you wanted lol. If you're finding the behaviour of 2.0.5 undesirable then I'd think about going back to 2.0.21 as you can control when and how much data it downloads and you can hide the progress.
Hi DJ

Maybe worth looking at the navi-x code as that is able to exit whilst still running the stream and also has the windowed video (stretched to fill the background of the screen) whilst browsing its menus.

I dont suppose you have 2.0.10 still do you? the other links you provided previously were for 2.0.15 onwards, which I can rollback to in xbmc anyway, but those all have the same exit issue.

Sorry to be a pest
RBX
(2012-05-27, 00:51)GazT81 Wrote: first off I have to thank you for a great plugin but I have run into a problem which has confused me enough to make me register hah. The plugin works great with every skin I have downloaded except one and that's metropolis. which sucks as it's the skin I use Sad

I'm running eden on windows 7 64 my debug log is below.

http://pastebin.com/enSvRDxC

Any light you shed on it would be much appreciated.

As soon as I click on tvcatchup with epg this is what happens

With every other skin the EPG comes up pretty much straight away.

Fixed Smile

(2012-05-29, 10:46)rudeboyx Wrote: Hi DJ

Any news on an update to fix stream stopping when leaving the script? I'm still suffering version 2.0.5 at the moment with its random TV guide updates. Sad

Thanks
RBX

Fixed Smile

All updates are in the Repo Smile
(2012-05-26, 00:06)dj_gerbil Wrote: Ok, looking at that thread, it looks like it might be a Skin issue rather then an Addon issue. It also looks like it might be a Linux issue, although I may be wrong about that. I'll keep an eye on the other thread and see if any useful info comes out of it Smile

Just to say that it was a skin bug and it has now been sorted in git.
(2012-05-29, 10:46)rudeboyx Wrote: Hi DJ

Thanks
RBX

Fixed Smile

All updates are in the Repo Smile
[/quote]

Awsome news DJ

Thanks for all the hard work your putting into this. not only is it the best XBMC script out there but the support is also brillinat.

Keep up the great work.

RBX
Hey dj_gerbil will there be a new version out soon and keep up the good work
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
Well I do have one or two things that I'm working on Wink
I had itv1 HD in the channel list for a few days. Now it is gone. Is this normal?
I believe that ITV1 HD will be down during High Demand to ensure the stability of the service. If you go into setting later this evening and tell it to re-download the listings it should reappear.
Ok, 2.0.23 has just been pushed to the Repo. Features include the ability to change channels while a stream is playing using PgUp/PgDwn and also the Up and Down keys. We've also managed to kill the annoying Left and Right skip keys so it'll hopefully stop crashing when people catch the keys.
Should this fix using the remote to switch channels - I'm still experiencing same difficulties here. Will we need to remap?
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3