G elly N Offline
[/quote]

What platform are you on?
[/quote]

im using window vista

i have uninstaled & reinstalled also
find quote
nickshe89 Offline
(2012-03-25 00:13)dj_gerbil Wrote:  Ok, I know I've probably already asked you to do this once, but can you uninstall then reinstall the plugin please?

ok i uninstall then reinstall its say some thing
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
I've just uploaded a new version, I broke something trying to fix something else :~ Let the update download and let me know if it fixes it.

The new home for TVCatchup's XBMC plugin is in the Official TVCatchup Repository. Download it Here
If you're having trouble with any of the TVCatchup Plugins please visit here and submit your log to help us fix it.
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
Guys, I really need some feed back on this please Smile

The new home for TVCatchup's XBMC plugin is in the Official TVCatchup Repository. Download it Here
If you're having trouble with any of the TVCatchup Plugins please visit here and submit your log to help us fix it.
find quote
G elly N Offline
dunno if mine auto updated i didnt see anything when i turned it on but im using version 2.0.6 and the update button is greyed out
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
That's odd, it should be 2.0.7. Try restarting XBMC and see if you get the update, alternatively you can go here and grab the zip and install it yourself.

find quote
G elly N Offline
ha ha was just about to reset it then the little update notice popped up, all working perfectly now
thank you so much for this wicked addon cheers
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
Cool, just glad we got there in the end Smile

find quote
nickshe89 Offline
its working now thanks i hope
(This post was last modified: 2012-03-25 23:25 by nickshe89.)
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
(2012-03-25 23:22)nickshe89 Wrote:  its working now thanks i hope

Hey, I thought I was going mad for a second there. One minute your post said it was stuck on 99%, then it said its working lol.

find quote
nickshe89 Offline
(2012-03-25 23:27)dj_gerbil Wrote:  

Hey, I thought I was going mad for a second there. One minute your post said it was stuck on 99%, then it said its working lol.

yes stuck for 3 mins tho
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
(2012-03-25 23:33)nickshe89 Wrote:  
(2012-03-25 23:27)dj_gerbil Wrote:  

yes stuck for 3 mins tho
I think its down to the amount of days its downloading. I'm working on a fix that'll give you more feedback on what's being done and the ability to choose how many days you want.

find quote
nickshe89 Offline
(2012-03-25 23:36)dj_gerbil Wrote:  
(2012-03-25 23:33)nickshe89 Wrote:  
(2012-03-25 23:27)dj_gerbil Wrote:  Hey, I thought I was going mad for a second there. One minute your post said it was stuck on 99%, then it said its working lol.

yes stuck for 3 mins tho
I think its down to the amount of days its downloading. I'm working on a fix that'll give you more feedback on what's being done and the ability to choose how many days you want.

cool all working thanks mate
find quote
donut4000 Offline
After a bit of wrestling, I got it all working on 2.0.7. Thanks for posting a repo too dj_gerbil - makes things much more streamlined. Love the changes as well - all works well, and brings a >tonne< of new value to my telly!
find quote
dj_gerbil Offline
Fan
Glad you've got it sorted.

find quote