• 37(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
Scrap that.

I fixed it by doing a manual rebuild of the epg. Smile
Cool, that's what we like to hear.
Is it possible to use a PVR add-on or something to record programs?
Why is there no guide data for BBC HD 2,3,or 4?
I'm using version 2 with EPG on Gotham. Installed via repo. I get the EPG working fine, but when I click on watch, nothing happens. Tried changing quality and also tried switching to http. Still nothing. I can watch on website no problem, but that defeats the object of having it xbmc.
(2014-09-09, 22:46)rochdalemark Wrote: I'm using version 2 with EPG on Gotham. Installed via repo. I get the EPG working fine, but when I click on watch, nothing happens. Tried changing quality and also tried switching to http. Still nothing. I can watch on website no problem, but that defeats the object of having it xbmc.

We need gerbil to fix it I think. At the moment I'm watching the catchup android app on my TV
the website seems to be down, does anyone have an alternate link to the addon zip? Can't get it from the repo either
I think Gerbil is too busy on his wheel to fix it
All my streams have gone dead, 3 boxes all the doing the same. "There was a problem trying to stream xxx"
Hi,
I'm the same as acelove The TVC plugin hasn't worked for a few days. Is this a known issue?
Not been right since last Wednesday/Thursday, something to do with a JCB and a fibre cable apparently! I'm assuming once the main site is up and running the feeds will return.
I can't get mine to play, the EPG won't update,
Still broken for me. Are there any updates from the TVCatchup guys about when it's likely to be back up?
I PM'ed dj_gerbil hope he fixes this great addon - fingers crossed.
TVC went down about 3 weeks ago (a major server failure they say) and as a result they've put up a new site that completely breaks the plugin. Not to mention any serverside code now being lost. I've been approached by them to try and bring it back online but I have other projects on at the moment that have taken priority. I hope to get some time to look at it before Christmas, but I can't make any promises at the moment.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3