• 4(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
ignoreBig Grin
OK, installed tried and not working on ATV2....
Downloads programme guide OK in the Configuration....

De-Installed and download the latest script file from last page and does the same.

Submitted error reports....
Ok, the error report submitting thingy isn't working correctly yet, I've got a mySQL issue to sort, so the best thing is to post your log so I can look through it.
Hi

Here is my logs

Thanks

https://g4b.sharefile.com/d/sb8ae5cc12cc41f38
(2012-03-29, 18:28)GreyPaint Wrote: Hi

Here is my logs

Thanks

Okay, Sean and I have been looking into this one as it's a bit weird.

Can you go into repository.tvcatchup.addons and edit the addon.xml. I need you to change the line
PHP Code:
<datadir zip="false"
to
PHP Code:
<datadir zip="true"
please.
Then, I know it's a pain, but can you try uninstalling and ensuring all the userdata/plugin_data folder is removed then reinstalling the plugin (again if necessary). Then just let the plugin do it's thing.
Will do this tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks and will relay what happens
Ok, updates pushed to the repo. These include:

plugins.video.tvcatchup
Fixed to work with Eden (I hope)

script.tvcatchup
Ability to choose how many days of data to download.
Ability to stop the guide updating automatically.

repository.tvcatchup.addons
Should now use zips to stop files being missed.
(2012-03-29, 23:37)dj_gerbil Wrote:

Here is my logs

Thanks

Can you go into repository.tvcatchup.addons and edit the addon.xml. I need you to change the line
PHP Code:
<datadir zip="false"
to
PHP Code:
<datadir zip="true"
please.
Then, I know it's a pain, but can you try uninstalling and ensuring all the userdata/plugin_data folder is removed then reinstalling the plugin (again if necessary). Then just let the plugin do it's thing.

Noticed today the new version, so ran the update first. Ran ok, updated listings ok

Ran the program and same problem

Then

Checked the addon.xml and was already set to TRUE

I have now uninstalled Program and Video add-ons

I have also deleted the userdata/plugin_data folders for both tvcatchup add-ons

I then re-installed TVCATCHUP from the script zip

It showed update available

I click to install update

It shows as downloading 0% for ages

It then goes back to the updat available message

I need to go up then back down the menus for that to change to the downloading message

Sits again at 0% for ages, but also comes up with listings message. Click ok and it goes back to 0% then update available message.

Ok. After a few attempts, although it never moved from 0% it gets to 2.0.9 I go in and fill in settings, then to Programs, then it downloads listings, four or five minutes to update

Same problems. Will not run.

BTW checked repository and it's set to true
(2012-03-31, 18:41)GreyPaint Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 23:37)dj_gerbil Wrote:

Here is my logs

Thanks

PHP Code:
<datadir zip="false"
to
PHP Code:
<datadir zip="true"
please.

Noticed today the new version, so ran the update first. Ran ok, updated listings ok

Ran the program and same problem

Then

Checked the addon.xml and was already set to TRUE

I have now uninstalled Program and Video add-ons

I have also deleted the userdata/plugin_data folders for both tvcatchup add-ons

I then re-installed TVCATCHUP from the script zip

It showed update available

I click to install update

It shows as downloading 0% for ages

It then goes back to the updat available message

I need to go up then back down the menus for that to change to the downloading message

Sits again at 0% for ages, but also comes up with listings message. Click ok and it goes back to 0% then update available message.

Ok. After a few attempts, although it never moved from 0% it gets to 2.0.9 I go in and fill in settings, then to Programs, then it downloads listings, four or five minutes to update

Same problems. Will not run.

BTW checked repository and it's set to true

Sounds silly, but try rebooting your router.
Tried that as well as restarting XBMC. Same.

Installed on MAC.

Strange thing was the default seemed to be to install but disable,

Anyway, on first start on Mac, error, then loaded listings then runs fine.. Only comment, seems to be no way to exit EPG. You can end up on EPG with sound from video, no video and need to restart the channel.

I had to quit XBMC using Apple-Q to get out of tvcatchup...... Unless I'm doing something silly.

So, works on 'Mac, not on ATV for me
(2012-03-31, 20:23)GreyPaint Wrote: Tried that as well as restarting XBMC. Same.

Installed on MAC.

Strange thing was the default seemed to be to install but disable,

Anyway, on first start on Mac, error, then loaded listings then runs fine.. Only comment, seems to be no way to exit EPG. You can end up on EPG with sound from video, no video and need to restart the channel.

I had to quit XBMC using Apple-Q to get out of tvcatchup...... Unless I'm doing something silly.

So, works on 'Mac, not on ATV for me

You're doing something silly lol. To stop a stream, press Stop or X and to exit the plugin press either Backspace or Escape.

With regards to your ATV, Can you send me another copy of your logs please?
Also can you try downloading the plugin directly from here and try installing that and see how it goes.
All works well on my ATV2, but cant seem to exit back to main XBMC menu. I have to pull the plug to reset. Any ideas ?
(2012-04-03, 10:22)anchors Wrote: All works well on my ATV2, but cant seem to exit back to main XBMC menu. I have to pull the plug to reset. Any ideas ?

Yea, we're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix at the moment Smile
Thanks for the update guys but I am having a slight problem with version 2.0.7 when selecting local ITV region as Yorkshire.The listings for local news programs are showing as North East (Tyne Tees) ie at 1800 should be Calender regional program and not North East regional program.

Also is there a way to install the program into the Video section instead of Programs section on Home Screen.

Thanks again guys
(2012-04-03, 19:20)DracUK Wrote: Thanks for the update guys but I am having a slight problem with version 2.0.7 when selecting local ITV region as Yorkshire.The listings for local news programs are showing as North East (Tyne Tees) ie at 1800 should be Calender regional program and not North East regional program.

Also is there a way to install the program into the Video section instead of Programs section on Home Screen.

Thanks again guys

Ok, 2.0.7 is 2 behind the main, so you might want to update. The region setting, at the moment, only controls the listings you need to sign in on the TVC website and choose the stream region. Just noticed, the list used to sort the regions on TVC is done on Post Codes, the ones in the plugin are done by ITV's regions.

We're hoping to move the plugin back to Video's in the next release Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3