[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
for some reason it has started working again now
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
All the streaming servers go through a reboot cycle at about or just before the time you posted so its possible that you MAY have been caught up in that. If it happens again, grab the log, note the time and let me know Smile
DJ any chance of a link to the latest repo and plugins ...
Im currently caught in an infinite loop of updates "tv catch up is downloading tv guide..." after performing a clean install and using the versions located in the first link.

It shows that the repo and the plugin require an update, however as you know, the update won't take and currently thy are spazzing out?

Basically, the first post has an out of date repo that can't be updated, and an out of date plugin that can't be updated either, which intun is causing the plugin to just continuously get stuck in an infinite loop of updating etc Smile

Any help appreciated,
Cheers Smile
(2012-04-20, 15:42)PatrickBateman Wrote: DJ any chance of a link to the latest repo and plugins ...
Im currently caught in an infinite loop of updates "tv catch up is downloading tv guide..." after performing a clean install and using the versions located in the first link.

It shows that the repo and the plugin require an update, however as you know, the update won't take and currently thy are spazzing out?

Basically, the first post has an out of date repo that can't be updated, and an out of date plugin that can't be updated either, which intun is causing the plugin to just continuously get stuck in an infinite loop of updating etc Smile

Any help appreciated,
Cheers Smile

Ok, the easiest way to fix that is to go to http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/Addons/
then you can download the latest versions of the plugin and the repo from there.

If you rename the zips you download to something like name.1.zip otherwise
XBMC throw a bit of a funny fit and won't update.

Sent from Ruuk's brillant XBMC Forum Browser
This was working like a charm before the update which didnt work through the repo so did manually.

Uninstalled, reinstalled and have repeatedly tried but no luck. The old version still works but the EPG version doesnt

Log file here............ Any ideas?

http://pastebin.com/k8Jnu58Y
Any luck on exiting via menu when using ATV2 ? Using 2.0.14 and cant seem to exit out of app.
(2012-04-20, 19:33)dj_gerbil Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 15:42)PatrickBateman Wrote: DJ any chance of a link to the latest repo and plugins ...

Any help appreciated,
Cheers Smile

Ok, the easiest way to fix that is to go to http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/Addons/
then you can download the latest versions of the plugin and the repo from there.

If you rename the zips you download to something like name.1.zip otherwise
XBMC throw a bit of a funny fit and won't update.

Sent from Ruuk's brillant XBMC Forum Browser

Hey DJ,
Thanks for helping me out, I do have 1 other teeny tiny problem though... that link you posted... Well... Its kinda... deadSmile

Any chance of another lol Smile
(2012-04-21, 01:07)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey DJ,
Thanks for helping me out, I do have 1 other teeny tiny problem though... that link you posted... Well... Its kinda... deadSmile

Any chance of another lol Smile

http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/addons/

http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/index...structions

All was working well before the recent update. Now I get "unfortunately an error has occurred".

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1866

Addon version 2.0.14
XBMC version 12.0 Alpha 1

Thanks
@ OldTerrier I didn't realise there was an XBMC version 12.0 Alpha 1,

@ dj_gerbil what is coming in the next release ?
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
@ OldTerrier Ok, just pushed an update. Should fix the issue for users using Nightly builds. Will also advice ATV users about Location errors. You can also choose how often you want to download listings.

I've also fixed the Repo (I hope) Smile

@KJ31 It's a secret lol
@ dj_gerbil the plugin has updated automaticly for the first time so the fix must have worked as usually I have to update manually.

Thanks for the plugin and the time and effort you put in
KJ31

- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-04-26, 10:27)KJ31 Wrote: @ dj_gerbil the plugin has updated automaticly for the first time so the fix must have worked as usually I have to update manually.

Thanks for the plugin and the time and effort you put in

You're welcome, and here's hoping i've sussed it lol.
Hi, how do I get it to stop randomly popping up with the 'downloading listings from radio times' bit? Pretty annoying whenever it pops up, can't I just get it to update if/when I choose to go into the plugin?
Not that im suffering the guide update loop anymore, dj_gerbil, couldnt the guide downloading be made into a background download? i.e like when you scan your music/video library, rather than a fullscreen download which blocks all XBMC usage whilst its ongoing. This would enable people to leave the auto download option enabled and not be hindered by it no matter how often it downloads.

RBX
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3