• 10(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
(2012-04-26, 16:31)grope Wrote: Hi, how do I get it to stop randomly popping up with the 'downloading listings from radio times' bit? Pretty annoying whenever it pops up, can't I just get it to update if/when I choose to go into the plugin?

(2012-04-26, 17:34)rudeboyx Wrote: Not that im suffering the guide update loop anymore, dj_gerbil, couldnt the guide downloading be made into a background download? i.e like when you scan your music/video library, rather than a fullscreen download which blocks all XBMC usage whilst its ongoing. This would enable people to leave the auto download option enabled and not be hindered by it no matter how often it downloads.

RBX

Hi guys, i'll look into making it a background task, but in the meantime if you look in settings, you can set how often it searches for listings, or even switch off the automatic downloads.
(2012-04-25, 23:49)dj_gerbil Wrote: @ OldTerrier Ok, just pushed an update. Should fix the issue for users using Nightly builds. Will also advice ATV users about Location errors. You can also choose how often you want to download listings.

I've also fixed the Repo (I hope) Smile

@KJ31 It's a secret lol

Repo fixed, I got the update however It still didn't work. I've disabled the automatic upgrade of XBMC script and returned to V 11.0 and all is good. Thanks a lot.
(2012-04-27, 00:20)OldTerrier Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 23:49)dj_gerbil Wrote: @ OldTerrier Ok, just pushed an update. Should fix the issue for users using Nightly builds. Will also advice ATV users about Location errors. You can also choose how often you want to download listings.

I've also fixed the Repo (I hope) Smile

@KJ31 It's a secret lol

Repo fixed, I got the update however It still didn't work. I've disabled the automatic upgrade of XBMC script and returned to V 11.0 and all is good. Thanks a lot.

Yea, it looks like in fixing the repo, I somehow rolled back my dev machine undoing the fix. I've readded it and will push is once I'm happy with some other stuff.
Just installed in a fresh version of ubuntu and xbmc eden.

I can't get TVcatchup to work.

It fails on updating the epg.

it sits at 1% for a while then says script failed download_data.py
Yea, the site that the grabber uses (xmltv.org) seems to have fallen over. Hopefully it'll sort itself out, but we're also working on a rewrite too so it doesn't use said page Smile
Just uploaded a fix to the repo that will hopefully fix the issue. Can you try again and let me know how it works please?
First of all, great add-on!

I am testing Aeon Nox 3.0 (RC now) and I noticed a problem. When starting xbmc session TVcatchup's "Caching Catch My Bet...." notification comes up and then xbmc gets stuck until you hit the back button. Can the caching be deactivated, made optional, or somehow moved to the background?
No, but if you give me five mins I will try and make up a fake logo to it caches it.

Edit: There you go, I've put a blank place-holder up for you Smile
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Problem solved.
By the way, it would be nice to have a way to reshuffle the order of channels in the EPG. Just a feature suggestion.
(2012-05-15, 15:15)fipm Wrote: By the way, it would be nice to have a way to reshuffle the order of channels in the EPG. Just a feature suggestion.

It's something I'd like to do, but I'm still trying to work out how I can do it. Who knows, maybe it'll come Smile
I am having problems with some channels taking a long time to load and some are just staying a black screen and no picture, is anyone else having problems ?
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
I'm not seeing any issues here, and there's only one open issue on the forum to do with low volume. Any particular channels?
(2012-05-18, 21:38)dj_gerbil Wrote: I'm not seeing any issues here, and there's only one open issue on the forum to do with low volume. Any particular channels?

Itv bbc itvHD
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
Sorry, just checked. BBC One and ITV1 are ok, but ITV1 HD seems to be borked. I'll message James so we can try and find out what's happening.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3