• 34(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
ok i get you now, except i dont have an addon folder for the non-epg one because i cant install the addon - so i therefore don't have an addon.xml to play with.

or am i missing something?

appreciate your help by the way, thasnk, id love to get this working.
If you download the zip from the server, edit the file, zip it back up and then try installing it :-)
I'm not on the UK how can this Add on Br of use to me, I'd love to watch some British television
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Sorry but if you're not in the UK then it can't.
When is TV Catchup with epg going to be updated for Gotham?
When i get 5 minutes away from my job to look into whats not working ;-)
(2014-04-20, 15:27)dj_gerbil Wrote: When i get 5 minutes away from my job to look into whats not working ;-)

Angel
Are you trying to install from zip or from the Repo? Also, are you getting any sort of error message that might point me in the right direction?
Got a weird problem. I have tvcatchup working on my laptop using latest gotham beta4. But using same xbmc version on my main HTPC brings up an error "playback link error Authorization failed,please check your systems clock".. Any ideas why this is happening
You need to make sure your clock is set to UK 24hour in settings and that your clock is correct
(2014-04-21, 12:56)dj_gerbil Wrote: You need to make sure your clock is set to UK 24hour in settings and that your clock is correct
X

You're a star. My calender was a day aheadBlush
Yep, that'll do it lol. Glad you sorted it :-)
(2014-04-16, 00:51)dj_gerbil Wrote: If you download the zip from the server, edit the file, zip it back up and then try installing it :-)

ok so...bingo. it works.

I can now install tvcatchup (non EPG version) on gotham, thanks for your pointers and ideas, much appreciated.
Great, glad it works. I'm back from my holiday now so I'll try and get an update out over the next few days for any one else that wants it.
Hi thanks for this plugin. I have the latest stable release of gotham everytime i try clicking on tvcatchup it loops into downloading tvguide info
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3