Music Video Help
I actually have a few problems that I want to know if anyone can help with. (Note: Some of these may not actually be possible... not sure)

1) Is it possible to "Queue Next" in any type of playlist (though I specifically refer to music videos). I'd rather not destroy my continuous playlist to watch one video. But I can't seem to find any way to do this.

2) I can't get party mode to work at all with music videos (I'm actually on Eden atm, so I might downgrade to check this). I have the PartyMode-Videos.apx generated but when I click for it to start party mode it doesn't start playing anything and the "now playing" playlist becomes blank. Any light on this issue would be much appreciated.

3) Is there any way to actually have Music Videos show up in any remote program? Everything seems to ignore the fact that music videos can exist and so I have to navigate through files (for example when using the android app).

I'll try everything again on Dharma (I was on Eden because I couldn't get the android app to work... but it was a firewall problem). But if anyone knows about any of the above issues help would be nice.

Thank you
Ok, went back to Dharma and didn't come across problems 1 and 2. I.e. party mode now works and videos are "queued next" when selected to queue. Exactly as I want.

I'll double test this and then post it as a bug report instead as it seems to be a bug in Eden.

However, I still want to know about part 3. Is there any way to show Music Videos in the android app or is that not implemented?
Look forward to the bug report. Currently Music Videos are not supported as a catagory in the official Android app. I have a personal request in with the developer of the app, as I would be interested in this feature as well. I know he intends to resume development on the app in the future, but is working on some other XBMC projects right now.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Video Help0