[Review] IpazzPort RF 2.4GHz Mini Keyboard
(2012-05-23, 11:04)OnyaByke Wrote: What does typing in a 'fecal position' mean?

means like your Sitting on the throne Rofl

It seems that a flood of these devices are coming onto the market.
That is awesome in that it usually spurs on better choices and better devices.

Was checking this one out: iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard with IR Remote

It has the following features:
- 4 in 1: 2.4G air mouse, 3 axial Gyro-sensor, wireless keyboard and 2 mode IR learning remote.
- 3 axial Gyro-sensor , it is convenient to operate in horizontal and vertical mode for game and...
- Full QWERTY keyboard, Full Function keys.
- With the feature of IR learning, it can quickly learn original code from other home electric...
- 2 mode(AV/TV) IR learning remote control, can be paired with any home IR device.

These devices also come with reasonable prices.
This makes it a little easier to buy something, and if it's not your cup of tea, buy another for around $20 and you have another device.
Besides, I've found that one family member likes one device, another prefers a totally different device.
Or ask Eskro points out,..RMA the thing back.
Each iteration of iPazzPort seems to offer better range, an obviously more features. Because of [amazon] clones/fakes I purchased my KP-810-18R directly from Unisen-usa.org. It arrived in a white box with felt lined compartments.

http://unisen-usa.com/18r.html

"Limitations" are the qwerty side is only RF, whereas the simplified side is only IR. Range of IR is subject to your receiver surface area and capabilities. iPazzPort provides their own RF-usb dongle. I use no wifi in my house unless iPhone guests complain about their internet coverage.

Unfortunately some TV *vizio* remotes seem not to use IR for all buttons. I was unable to program the IR side of the IpazzPort with the vizio remote "input" [source] button Sad

AFAIK one cannot manually program buttons on either side of the iPazzPort without serious tools.

http://unisen-usa.com/Mini-Wireless-Keyboards.html

I run XBMC on Mint 13 maya, and another on Ubuntu 12.10.

Dude said "fecal" position.....
Nice. You registered just to point it out.
So can I use this remote to control other devices such as Yamaha Receiver, LG TV , etc ?
Just got the iPazzPort wanted a mini keyboard that would work with my Vizio HDTV tested and works great Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Review] IpazzPort RF 2.4GHz Mini Keyboard1