Customed Aeon Nox 3.5 Viewtype_stripshow for Images
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to customize the Stripshow view type for images. Don't get me wrong I love Aeon Nox, but I can't really find a good view type for images that meets my needs so I'm customizing the stripshow one.

Notice below in this image, there are 2 backgrounds. I have not been able to access this.

I want my customed stripshow to look somewhat like what I have below.
Clearly, i want to lower the height of the black back transparent background. (Red arrow pointing down)
I like the position of the thubmnails, but would like to change the focused image thumnail size to be just a little smaller (blue arrow).
And for the image information, I would like to bring that forward but have no idea how to do that.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can access the size of the black background(red arrow pointing down 2nd phoot) and how I can bring the text information to the front?

I haven't don't many major changes to the viewtype_stripshow file yet but from the images you can tell what I have done. When I finish this, I'll upload the final script if anyone else wants the customized viewtype.

What i do if i can't find a piece of code is:
Look for the image in the skins media folder.
Grab it's name (example: DefaultBlack.png)
Go to the 720 folder in the skin
And let Windows explorer search for it inside the xml files by entering the following in the search box:
contentBig GrinefaultBlack.png

Then for example it will find it in includes.xml
Open that in notepad++
And use Ctrl+F to find the line where DefaultBlack.png is used.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customed Aeon Nox 3.5 Viewtype_stripshow for Images0