Please Help Me Enable NRK TV Subtitles
I am norwegian and hearing impaired so would love to watch NRK with norwegian language closed captioning. I think I have followed all instructions for enabling subtitles, but when I click on subtitle OSD button I get 'Error: script failed: script.xbmc.subtitles'. Thanks for your help.
(2012-04-02, 15:59)eriksen Wrote: I am norwegian and hearing impaired so would love to watch NRK with norwegian language closed captioning. I think I have followed all instructions for enabling subtitles, but when I click on subtitle OSD button I get 'Error: script failed: script.xbmc.subtitles'. Thanks for your help.

we need Debug Log to be able to help
eriksen,

From the plug in NRK, arent they supposed to send the information with the video-stream? It works like that with SVT Play. I can disable or enable the subtitles in the ordinary XBMC audio/subtitles settings page (not the XBMC Subtitles Add-on).

I installed NRK and also tried "Mesternes mester 7:10" and "Brille 11:12" but none of them had subtitles from NRK.
Then i tried "Innesperret i Titanic" but it didn't open, probably because I am not in Norway so I couldn't test that.

The audio/subtitles page looks something like this, depending on the skin you are using. the row "Subtitle" tells you if NRK is sending any subtitles or not for that stream you are looking on at the moment. If it does, you just Enable the Subtitle in the same menu, see picture below.

So try some foreign stream from NRK that really should have subtitles and see if it has. Then you can try some other ones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help Me Enable NRK TV Subtitles0