Bluecop-xbmc-repo and Hulu not working
I have a bunch of Add-ons installed on my Apple TV, Dharma, I believe 10.1, many of them work, a couple of them don't. In this post, I will just mention the Bluecop Repository and it not working 100%.

Here is what happens. I go through all the prompts and get to my Hulu queue (that is the only part of this that I am currently interested in), select something in my queue, hit play, it works for a while, then nothing. It stays at the same screen. If I go to another device, that show is then already out of the queue so I can't see it.

I know you are all going to say, post the debug log file, so here is the link from the Pastebin site, http://pastebin.com/g5jrnbyP. Hopefully I did that write and someone can figure out what the problem is. If that pastebin wasn't done correctly, let me know and I will do it again..

Thanks for the help in advance.
Dharma has an older librtmp. Most of the plugins requires a newer version then is packaged with dharam. They added type 9 handshake support to rtmpdump/librtmp a while back. You can upgrade to an Eden build that does have a newer librtmp.

You can also replace the compiled librtmp for dharma with a newer one. I don't know how to do this but I know you can. I had a link for one but it is dead now.
Thanks for the quick reply.

You were correct, as suspected, as soon as I upgraded, it worked perfectly. I guess I no longer need to run a PlayOn server in another room to watch things, it all works from XBMC. YAY!!

Something worth mentioning, but not looking for an answer or anything, when I upgraded the system via the ATV menu, then loaded up XBMC and went to about, it has the version listed as 8.0.2. Then, I installed the XBMC Repo Installer to upgrade software (I forget the official name in the add-ons), and it gave me a list of different Eden versions to install, but I ran out of time and didn't install any of them. Weird, but I am not too concerned as things are working.

Thanks again for the help.
I installed Hulu today - it works, but every stream i've tried shuts down after about 5 mins - and the episode list reappears.

Using Eden final on win7-32 - latest librtmp, etc.

I've tried both akami and Limelight at various quality settinngs - same outcome every time.

Could it be that I don't have Hulu Plus?

Edit: just noticed this has posted in Apple - oops! Sorry.
I now can only play endless adverts!!!! The chosen episode fails to start.

Does this plugin actually work?
Once I upgraded my Apple TV to the newest version of Eden, everything works 100%. I use it nightly with no problems.

As for any of the other problems you have, I am not one to ask as I have limited knowledge with it. All I can say is that it works for me, and it works well..
im new i just installed xbmc how to upgrad or update plz
What version of the software, and apple tv are you running?
Hi To all!
I have an APTV 2 black. Jailbroke the latest tethered 5.1. Installed latest eden build, i think there is only one that works with 5.1. I got the add on free cable in XBMC. I get script failure on all channels. Please advise and sorry for the newbie question. Thanks!
I am not 100% sure how to update the Black ATV, as I only have the white (first gen) one..

Hey Jamriman, you can try downloading the bluecop repository from another source, or you could just consider another repository. I use 1channel which is like icefilms, but it's a lot more reliable than icefilms is right now. I get all of the tv shows and movies that I need. I haven't had the need for the hulu repo, but I will still try to get hulu repo working, because mine is only playing the adds right now.
(2012-04-13, 02:10)Jamriman Wrote: Hi To all!
I have an APTV 2 black. Jailbroke the latest tethered 5.1. Installed latest eden build, i think there is only one that works with 5.1. I got the add on free cable in XBMC. I get script failure on all channels. Please advise and sorry for the newbie question. Thanks!
I am new to all this but I have ATV1 and cannot get anything to work do not know if i installed the right version of xbmc or not can someone plz walk me thru the steps!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

You'll need to provide a lot more information before anyone can possibly help you.
  • Define (in specifics) what you mean by "cannot get anything to work"
  • In XBMC, go to System/System Info/Summary to display your XBMC version
  • Enable debug logging in XBMC and post your debug log (wiki) in a public paste site, then provide a link to that log here we can see what's going on
  • If you can't get any XBMC function to work (rather than just with BlueCop's repo, which is the subject of this thread), then post your problem and the information requested above in a new thread in the Mac OS X support forum, since you have an ATV1
Hi i can not get hulu to work only the adverts. Im in the uk i get error 61. Im using aptv2 eden. Ive put in my username password still no joy ive tryed to cancel adverts any help out there big thanks
(2012-07-11, 11:17)dazzer272 Wrote: Hi i can not get hulu to work only the adverts. Im in the uk i get error 61. Im using aptv2 eden. Ive put in my username password still no joy ive tryed to cancel adverts any help out there big thanks
Geo-blocking?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluecop-xbmc-repo and Hulu not working0