• 2(current)
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins
(2012-04-21, 11:51)bog_gob Wrote: I saw similar issues on my linux box (but not my windows one), to stop it from buffering I just hit the play button. SBS now streams the MP4 files directly (rather than using RTMP) I may have to pass an arguement to the xbmc.PLAY command to deal with the buffering appropriately
bog_gob,

Yep that fixed it. Will keep an eye on this thread for any updates. Currently not wife friendly with the press play, but really it's a minor issue if she wants to watch Heston.

Thanks again
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I've updated the SBS plugin to work around seek issues (And to fix a small bug in bitrate selection). The context menu will allow you to seek to a position within the video (using seconds), there is also a hackish option that can be enabled in settings (for Eden users) that sniffs for XBMC JSON seek notifications and updates the video based on them (this doesn't always produce good results when seeking backwards).

Both options result in the Playing time not being displayed correctly (it gets reset to 0 every time you seek). But this is better than no seek at all.
Hi bog_gob,

I'm extremely grateful for your suite of Oz TV add-ons, however I'm having a couple of issues...
  1. Seems The Age TV add-on has stopped working. They did a site update recently where they added more genres and search options. Now when I launch The Age TV, only 'Genre' is listed and when I try that I get a script error.
  2. In the SBS2 add-on, I can't seem to play any items under the News & Sport category, e.g. Insight or Dateline episodes, although items in other categories play fine.
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
I've updated the code on the download site. Please inform me if you find any other problems Smile

-just fixed a bug in the Age plugin - should work for all (most?) shows now.

tweaked 7 plugin to get downloading working properly
Thanks bog_gob... In SBS2 I can now play the items under News & Sport category that I couldn't before - that's great! Smile

However, The Age TV doesn't even load now - just a script error when attempting to launch. I tried uninstall and delete from cache, then reinstall but same deal.

Not sure if this part of the debug log (launching the plugin) helps...
Code:
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.video.age_tv)
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG:   ParentPath = [addons://sources/video/]
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin The Age TV('plugin://plugin.video.age_tv/','0','')
00:40:45 T:1844    INFO: initializing python engine.
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG: new python thread created. id=6
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the The Age TV plugin...
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: 0
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: Python thread: start processing
00:40:45 T:5040  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - The source file to load is C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv\default.py
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Setting the Python path to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv;C:\Users\username\Ap?pData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roa?ming\XBMC\addons\script.module.t0mm0.common\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\X?BMC\addons\script.module.stream.resolver\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC?\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\?script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addo?ns\script.common.plugin.cache\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\scr?ipt.module.simple.downloader\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\scri?pt.module.urlresolver\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.modu?le.parsedom\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.element?tree\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pysqlite\lib;C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC?\addons\script.module.metahandler\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\python26.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\site-packages;
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Entering source directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.age_tv" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
00:40:45 T:5040   ERROR: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv\resources\ooyala\?utils\Common.py:2: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
                                              import md5
00:40:45 T:5040    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
00:40:45 T:5040   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
00:40:45 T:5040   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named crypto.cipher.aes_cbc
00:40:45 T:5040   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv\default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import resources.scraper
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv\resources\scraper?.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from resources.ooyala.ooyalaCrypto import ooyalaCrypto
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.age_tv\resources\ooyala\?ooyalaCrypto.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from crypto.cipher.aes_cbc import AES_CBC
                                            ImportError: No module named crypto.cipher.aes_cbc
00:40:45 T:5040    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
00:40:45 T:5040    INFO: Python script stopped
00:40:45 T:5040   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 5040 terminating
00:40:45 T:1844   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
00:40:45 T:1844   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.age_tv
00:40:45 T:1844   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.age_tv) failed
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
I'm sorry about that Sad, The Age TV plugin now needs the module "script.module.cryptopy". You can download it from the download page. I've now updated the requires section of the Age addon to reflect this.
Rainbow 
Installed the cryptopy script module - now The Age TV works like a charm... Thanks! Smile
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
Hi bog_job,

I tried installing The Age TV and the cryptopy script module, but still get errors when I try to watch any stream on The Age TV.

Note: I could not find The Age TV addon that makes reference to the crypto script module.

Please help,
Thanks.
Hi smith_house, I'll need to see a log file to help diagnose your problem, could you:

Could you:
- restart XBMC
- try to use/install the Age plugin
- before closing XBMC go to the following file (on Windows machines) "%APPDATA%\XBMC\xbmc.log" and post the contents on pastebin (http://pastebin.com/)
- report back the pastebin ID

With the log file details I should be able to diagnose your problem
Here you go (I'm getting script errors lately too - as soon as I try to access any genre, e.g. 'Series' as in the error log)... http://pastebin.com/zAbVz7p8

(ps: I *am* on the Frodo nightlies)
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
Hi Bog_gob,

Please find the xbmc.log in pastebin with ID: kR3FWUYN

Thanks.
Network 10 is not working for me. Has error addon.py pops out. Sorry for any inconveniences caused since i'm new here
Could you:
- restart XBMC
- try to use the plugin
- before closing XBMC go to the following file (on Windows machines) "%APPDATA%\XBMC\xbmc.log" and post the contents on pastebin (http://pastebin.com/)
- report back the pastebin ID
hey there, here's the pastebin id as requested:

http://pastebin.com/pZi4XvGi

thanks for your prompt reply!
It works, it's just ugly looking lol. Any plans to make it pretty?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins3