raeddon HD 6370 M
Hello,

I'm trying to use XBMX on an HP netbook (4520S) but to no avail. The graphic card is a HD 6370 M and I cannot get 1080 P movies to play properly.
I s there someone that can give some advices?

Thanks

Laurent
no way to know 100% on a mobile video card if it will 100% work with all 1080p content (or any)... you'll need to provide the full system specs and a full debug log in order for anyone to properly help troubleshoot it with you.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Now try and play a 1080p film, and when it starts to give problems stop the film and close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR
Hello!

Here is the log : http://pastebin.com/vYK2rCNK

Thanks for the help
(2012-03-17, 03:08)cernunos Wrote: Hello,

The graphic card is a HD 6370 M and I cannot get 1080 P movies to play properly.

Thanks

Laurent
What is wrong when you tried to playback movie on your laptop? According to AMD spec on AMD Radeon™ HD 6300M Series Graphics, it should be able to playback everything......

If you haven't update to the latest AMD 12.2 driver, you can do it from here- AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I note you're using the mouse to jump forward in the film. Is there a problem when you jump in the film? Can you give more detail about exactly wht the problems are/

JR
I have a laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 and playback is fine.
(2012-03-20, 00:25)bluray Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 03:08)cernunos Wrote: Hello,

The graphic card is a HD 6370 M and I cannot get 1080 P movies to play properly.

Thanks

Laurent
What is wrong when you tried to playback movie on your laptop? According to AMD spec on AMD Radeon™ HD 6300M Series Graphics, it should be able to playback everything......

If you haven't update to the latest AMD 12.2 driver, you can do it from here- AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver

When the camera do a traveling I can see the movie stuttering, definitvely not fluid

I cannot uptade to the latest Official AMD driver, I can only use HP driver and I got the latest available

(2012-03-20, 19:49)voyagerxp Wrote: I have a laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 and playback is fine.

HD 5870 is way more powerful than the HD 6370 but thanks for the post!
(2012-03-20, 12:33)jhsrennie Wrote: I note you're using the mouse to jump forward in the film. Is there a problem when you jump in the film? Can you give more detail about exactly wht the problems are/

JR

No, no problem when I jump in the film, problems occur when the camera do a traveling from right du left or the other way. A this time the movie is definitely no more fluid with a lot of stutterings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
raeddon HD 6370 M0