XWMM
I recently changed my XBMC skin to a new one with a TV view that got screwed in that process so I tried to update the thumbnails. Unfortunately 2 of the shows, monty python fligender zirkus (2 foreign episodes) and spartacus gods of the arena couldn't be provided any thumbs by the scrapper. I wonder why...

So I went to the XBMC userdata folder and looked in the thumbnail one to find interesting things.... For instance, thumbs available in the scrapper option upon thumbs information but thumbs I never selected for movies or TV series, yet still stored on my HDD.

Better, I, once, set the the pictures section with a new source being My Pictures, played with it and removed that source as I didn't have any use for that part of XBMC, yet Thumbs of my pictures still exist in some folders of users\xxx\appdata\roaming\XBMC\userdata\thumbnails\x, even after I cleaned the database in parameters/video....

Then, I remembered the XWMM frontend I installed under Dharma so I launched it to take note that the TV-SHOWS menu is just useless as every field stays empty.... ?!?!

Any comment ?
No comment for the unreasonable amount of graphical material not used for thumbs/banner/etc and yet downloaded/stored in the thumbnails directories ?

And anybody to point me to the folder storing the thumbs/banners for the TV series as one of mine is a redone series by starz, Spartacus : Gods of the arena (the actor of the 1st season died so starz made a new first season with another one) and that original show just doesn't exist at thetvdb.com (search returns nothing) ?

Least, what about XWMM being useless by showing totally blank fields in the TV series tab ?
A new first season? Vengeance is the 2nd season.

Gods of the Arena is "Spartacus" Season 0 as it's a special set of episodes. TVDB puts all specials in Season 0

Season 0 -> Gods of the Arena
Season 1 -> Blood and Sand
Season 2 -> Vengeance

So for the folder/files for GotA, name them s00e01, s00e02 etc.
well maybe I'm not doing it right but spartacus shows are in a separate folder (the only one show by the way) : each season has its own folder. I tried the special trick of the wiki, renamed these episodes to S00EXX but failed to see any remote thumbs, so I downloaded a banner suited to my taste and pointed to it in the thumb part of the show information.

Thanks anyway for your help !

But this is only one answer to my 3 questions : why in the thumbs folders are so many graphic material not used actually by my copy of XBMC (even after a database cleaning), like remnants of my pictures when I experimented options of the fresh XBMC installation by setting my pictures a source for XBMC Pictures and removed it after paying with it, or remote material not actually used and many more ?

And why the TVShows section of XWMM doesn't show anything when it works for the movie section ?
You can't have the Spartacus shows in separate folders, they are all the one show

Spartacus
---->Season 0
-------->spartacus.s00e01.mkv
---->Season 1
-------->spartacus.s01e01.mkv
---->Season 2
-------->spartacus.s02e01.mkv
I have Spartacus: Gods of the Arena in its own folder and listed in my library as its own TV Show without a problem.

Concerning the outdated thumbs: Yes we know about it but it's not that easy to implement which is why nobody's done it so far.

Concerning XWMM you are in the wrong place to ask because it's not part of XBMC, it's an addon/webinterface. So you'll have to post in the XWMM thread to get an answer to your question.

PS: Next time I'd choose a better explaining topic title Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XWMM0