Android [Amazon Fire TV] KODI Launcher/ Updater/ Installer
Brick 
Hello all,

I have created in my free time a little Android TV/ Amazon Fire TV application.
It is especially helpful for every Fire TV devices as it features the following feature set:

* Check the system architecture in the background - Multi-architecture support
* Download latest recommended release of KODI if not installed yet
* Check for updated version
* Launcher icon listed on Fire TV
* In the App there is a launch button to start Kodi directly
* Updates for KODI once installed can be found, downloaded and installed via my app
* If no update is available there is a checkbox for autoboot KODI in this case
* Fast/ Small/ Easy/ Clean interface Smile

To sum it up, I was annoyed how complicated it can be to have always the latest version of KODI running on Fire TV devices.

@Team KODI: I have the whole Android Studio Source, Logo, and APK all here and I am happy to share it with you, nevertheless I don't want to stay maintainer of this app, as for me it does everything I'd like to see plus I have limited time. So if someone is interested, please give me a shoutout Smile

kota_0.9.5.apk

Bugs: You tell me Smile
--> Update to KODI 17.1 tested on Amazon Fire via update app, working flawlessly Smile
hey @majamee i want to take this development work and i want to have its source code and i will like to make it advanced and maintain it..
(2017-07-20, 23:40)Abubakarcool Wrote: hey @majamee i want to take this development work and i want to have its source code and i will like to make it advanced and maintain it..

@Abubakarcool

Cool! Be my guest.
Please find here the source code:
https://mega.nz/#!aJogVSRA
(You'll need a krypto-key to download, you'll get it, if you agree, that this project stays open source Wink )

And for everyone else the latest version of mine pre-compiled, fully-working Smile

kota_0.9.7.apk
Yes i agree that this project stays open source email me key at [email protected]
Done! Smile

Once you have set up any accessible, public (open source compatible) repository, please share the link with all here as well.

Thank you
(2017-07-22, 15:07)Abubakarcool Wrote: Yes i agree that this project stays open source email me key at [email protected]

Any updates?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Amazon Fire TV] KODI Launcher/ Updater/ Installer0