XBMC Eden RC2 Bug?
Not sure if a bug or something on my end...

in 10.1, if I hit on my remote VIDEO I would go to my videos, and browse etc. If I then hit TV I would see my TV show library.

Problem I have now is, after I look at the TV library and hit VIDEO, instead of going back to my previous VIDEO view, it take me to a video view of my TV library. Use to be that once I hit video again, it would switch from my TV library view back to my previous video view, not a video library view of my TV shows.

This a new thing or an issue on my end or a bug?

Thanks
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
VIDEO actually always took you back to where you were, so it's in fact the same (assuming that you didn't have the skin setting where the VIDEO button would always take you to files).

Files will take you back to files now (may not be were you were - the "where you were" path logic isn't perfect).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have the video set to files... I liked 10.1 better because if I were in a video file folder, lets say my current download folder... if I switched to TV and looked through my TV shows, I could hit video and go directly back to my download folder to view files.

Being in TV shows in library mode, hitting video and basically taking me to where I was anyway just a different view, doesn't seem to make much sense... should go back to either where I was last in video/files... or at least the main root page for video.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
You can switch it to files if you want in skin settings.

Or, just click on Video->Files and it'll take you straight to the root of video/files.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden RC2 Bug?0