Two small problems after upgrade
I just upgraded my Windoze 7 system to Kodi 17.1 and (of course) loaded up the Confluence skin and played with the whole thing for just a minute or two. I immediately encountered two oddities, at least one of which seems to be quite certainly Confluence related and the other one... well... maybe yes and maybe no.

So anyway, the first glitch is that when it is, say, 16 minutes past midnight, instead of showing "00:16" in the upper right hand corner, as would be sensible, I am instead seeing just "0:16" in the upper right hand corner. No big deal of course, but it just looks a bit goofy.

The second issue is rather more troubling... the special semantics of the "o" key seem to have gone away. How come? I mean to say, can someone please put it back so that the "o" key works again? I have found the output that's displayed on the screen and which describes the codecs being used, the current bit rates, and all that to be very useful on numerous occasions, and I would be rather upset if it turned out that there wasn't gonna be any way to see that info anymore.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two small problems after upgrade0