Win Folder.jpg won't update
Hey,

I'm new to XBMC.
I have organized movies, which have more than one parts in seperate folders (e.g. Harry Potter). I have also assigned them a Folder.jpg, but that was back when I used windows explorer to organize my movies, and Folder.jpg was very low quality.
Now I changed those Folder.jpgs to high quality posters, but it still displays the old low quality one (even if I delete it).
If I rename the Folder e.g. to "Harry Potter." it displays the high quality one, but if I change it back to "Harry potter", there is the old low quality one.

Is there a way to update the Folder.jpgs for Folders?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English Angel
In short.. no

The folder system with sub folders you have created is not how XBMC handles the library. You must have a video in a folder to be scanned, not more sub folders... XBMC looks at the folder quickly and determines there is no video files inside, and passes it. You can either create a new video source with the sub folder files, or as you've noted with the workaround.. make a new named folder and throw a jpeg on it, manually re-scrape/refresh inside the folder... then set no scraping. Kinda works... clean-up might throw a wrench into the works.

Use sets or smartplaylists.... less headaches.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder.jpg won't update0