Urgent Help Required
So what I have done is a fresh install of windows 7 then installed xbmc eden rc2.

I then added the xperience1080 skin but what I found is it causse xmbc to freeze every now and again and it even caused my system to restart which of course was the original problem when running xbmcbuntu so I have switched the skin to PM3.HD and it had the exact same effect as when I was running xbmcbuntu with PM3.HD which resulted in the system running problem free.

So in conclusion I blame the skin xperience1080 as good as it looks there is obviously still a lot of work to be done. If anyone disagrees with my findings then please give info on your build and OS.
can you post a debug log?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
1) If you are doing fresh installs of windows, give windows 8 a try, its free for now http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo...er-preview

2) It sounds like you need to have a driver that needs an update, make sure your graphics driver specifically is up-to-date, if your system is custom built go to the part's manufacturers website...if it is a pre-built system, go to the maker of your computer, search for your serial number and install any updates, (use a program like SIW if you need help with finding your comps components, but if your using windows 7 or better, computer management should do the trick

3) I personally love the Transparency skin the best out of them all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Urgent Help Required0