IPTV
please can i anyone tell me how to install IPTV on my XBMC many thanks
What is IPTV?

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
International Pet Turtle Vacation, I assume. That or he's just referring to general internet streaming? I'm not sure if there's a specific service called IPTV.
Sadly, I'm geo-blocked to International Pet Turtle Vacation - I can get Domestic Pet Turtle Vacation, but the content just isn't there. Sad
Going out on a limb here with a guess (not as extravigant as International Pet Turtle Vacation). I would guess he is asking how to get tv content from Uverse or Fios into XBMC. Its Internet Protocol Television, or tv over ip. I have Uverse and would love to know a solution. I've spent lots of time with some google foo but I always come up short. IPTV doesn't push all channels at once like Direct TV or similar providers. Instead it only pushes the channel you are watching down the pipe to your house. Also these services are encrypted so if there was a solution you would have to push the signal from your cable box to your htpc so the cable box could decrypt the content.

The only solution I can think of is a tv recording solution from Haughpaugh (I know its not spelled right but I'm living dangerously). It can record any content from a game console or cable box. Down side is it records what is currently on screen so you would have to watch the program, and record it to the htpc or server at the same time. After that you could scan it to xbmc. This is far from convenient.

I would welcome any good suggestions as well.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Quote:Haughpaugh

That's how I say it in my head :D
(2012-03-19, 09:43)Ned Scott Wrote:

That's how I say it in my head Big Grin

I thought it was pronounced "hop hog".

JR
IPTV mean Internet Protocol television (IPTV) for more information you can go on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV and this is a video showing the icon of IPTV on xbmc am wondering how to install the IPTV on xbmc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mz0R_tkM9M
please help
(2012-03-18, 17:47)Chris! Wrote: What is IPTV?

IpTV is emerging TV technology, TV program is delivered through the internet connection, so things are getting easier, get in touch with your near IpTV service provider
(2012-03-19, 11:12)jhsrennie Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 09:43)Ned Scott Wrote:

That's how I say it in my head Big Grin

I thought it was pronounced "hop hog".

JR

"Haughpaugh" = Hauppauge Smile (In case anyone tries to do a search for products from this company)

If it were up to me, I'd change to the company name to something easier to spell and pronounce.... perhaps something like HopHog? Wink DishTV has their Hopper, so it wouldn't be such an odd name. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV0