Downloaded Fan art not appearing? + A few other questions
Hey guys, I added a bunch of TV shows to my XBMC setup on Windows 7 64bit and XBMC downloaded the appropriate fan art and banners for these shows.

Some of these shows would have a standard size display banner and some would have an oversized banner / poster that would look stretched out in certain views. These are what I am talking about :

Correct :

Abnormal :

1) How do i get every other tv show to display the same banner format as the first picture? Also, with the correct one that displays the banner, once I press ' i ' to display the info, it stretches the image and it becomes really bad looking. How do i fix this?

2) I moved a tv show folder to a different drive and re-added the tv show. Now when i browse to the tv show, every episode is listed twice. How do i remove the duplicates?

3) I downloaded the program ArtWork downloader and it downloaded some artwork for alot of my tv shows. However, I don't see XBMC using them except for the default artwork. How do i make XBMC to display these newly downloaded artwork?

1) Settings>Skin>General>TV Show -Use posters [uncheck] banners are saved as folder.jpg (unless skin supports banner.jpg/poster.jpg) so if your jpeg has the wrong aspect, it will display squished or stretched to fit the banner (or poster) format, whatever your settings indicate.

2) Settings>videos>library>cleanup

3)Look at the settings within ArtWork downloader (ensure you have it set for banners), the extrafanart etc. will be shown if your skin allows for it... check your skin settings.
Thank you PatK

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloaded Fan art not appearing? + A few other questions0