Win Music Library - artist thumbnails not always showing, or showing wrong
I am using a nightly build from July; just waiting for the final released version of Eden to upgrade. But I am wondering about the music library. When I display the library (whether in LIST, BIG LIST, THUMBNAIL, etc - no matter the mode), there are sometimes blank thumbnails of the artist. I don't understand where these thumbnail images are coming from. Nor why some are blank - I'm guessing XBMC is doing a search of some online database of images, and not finding anything that matches that artist name.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what this process really is? And how, if there is an online search that is not finding an image of the artist to show in the library view, how I can add one, so I don't have that outline of a head as a thumbnail? :-)

Also, sometimes the thumbnail (and media info) is just flat out wrong. Example: I have a Tony Bennet album in my library. It shows up as "Tony Bennett" .. but the thumbnail is Dolly Parton! :-) If I choose Tony from the library list, and scroll down to the album, I see the proper artwork (the album picture). I have no idea why Dolly shows up (she's not even doing a duet with Tony). LOL

Any ideas?
No one? :-) So it's just me having this problem?
I have the same problem, no one seems to know how to resolve it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library - artist thumbnails not always showing, or showing wrong0