Win Extra Movie Fanart
Hi guys,

I read on the wiki that Aeon Nox supports extra fanart for movies. I've never done this before, so I may be understanding it incorrectly, but my impression is that you can have a rotating slideshow when you select a video in the menu, much like extra fanart for music artists. Is this correct?

If yes, how do I enable it/get it to work? I can't seem to figure it out, and can't find a menu option for it.

As the wiki lays out, I have my folders set up in this order:

Movies
|___ Movie 1
|___ Movie 1 Media file
| |___ extrafanart
| |___ fanart1.jpg
| |___ fanart2.jpg
| |___ fanart3.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help!
Open the media menu on the left side when you are in a certain view and enable "use extrafanart"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-03-19, 03:53)Martijn Wrote: Open the media menu on the left side when you are in a certain view and enable "use extrafanart"

Well, aren't you awesome, Martijn? (As always) But you forgot the part where you also have to disable the fanart you already have set, or it fails to look for the other ones. Tongue

Thanks a ton! You're awesome!
(2012-03-19, 05:31)Ricky1 Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 03:53)Martijn Wrote: Open the media menu on the left side when you are in a certain view and enable "use extrafanart"

Well, aren't you awesome, Martijn? (As always) But you forgot the part where you also have to disable the fanart you already have set, or it fails to look for the other ones. Tongue

Thanks a ton! You're awesome!

Do I need to spell out everything Wink
I just nudged you in the right direction Cool
Is that leading a horse to water and then showing him how to drink?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-03-19, 15:13)htpc guy Wrote: Is that leading a horse to water and then showing him how to drink?

neah pushing him in and let him drown Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra Movie Fanart0