Hulu support in xbmc?
What do we use for Hulu support since bluecop closed his?!
what what??
When did that happen?
My mistake.... I saw an older thread say closed because of Blucop and something with lack of support... I thought that meant he closed the whole project.

But.....

Why is it when I turn off ads I get the first ad still and the shows won't play?
What is the best settings for Hulu in XBMC?
(2012-03-19, 17:11)crimsonfury Wrote: My mistake.... I saw an older thread say closed because of Blucop and something with lack of support... I thought that meant he closed the whole project.

But.....

Why is it when I turn off ads I get the first ad still and the shows won't play?
What is the best settings for Hulu in XBMC?

It seems to me there are two different settings: 1 for commercials & 1 for "lead in" or something like that.

Concerning playback I had to try a couple of different methods to get one to work.

I'm writing away from my TV. Let me double check the settings:

OK, re commercials there is a setting for "commercials" and a setting for "preroll". The preroll needs to be set to zero. What I called "different methods" is called CDN in the settings. There are a number of options & I had to try a few before I got "AKAMAI" to work.

Be forewarned that I have to actual knowledge in the area so your mileage may vary.

Best of luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu support in xbmc?0