neon kiosk mode
Hello everyone justa small question in Neon the lock views in kiosk mode doesnt seem to work is there another way i can get this to work

thanksWink
Works ok for me... Once it is enabled I cannot select any other views.
-stoli-
I tried that too with nefarious effects Big Grin Now I'm locked with the jukebox, that shows everytime I click on music and shows nothing whatsoever. Before, I had the wall view (which I love) but I also would get that it would show the wall, I pick a cd, play, get out, come back to music>albums and nothing, completely clean, esc esc and go back in and wall is working.
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
I wantd to add something, I started experimenting these weird things after I activated the KIOSK mode in TRANSPARENCY skin, and it also affected NEON, but it has not affected the default CONFLUENCE skin.

I tried using the set back the defaults but it wouldnt solve it. And since the problem persisted in both my favorite skins had no choice but to return to the default skin (had no internet).
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
neon kiosk mode1