Eden RC-2 rewind issues
Went from Dharma to Eden rc-2. Now I have a rewind issue with avi and mkv movies. Movie goes forward instead or rewinding. Time counter shows that it is rewinding, but counter jumps forward to match movie when you resume play. Ifo's seem to be rewinding okay, but not sure it really is completely right, looks a little strange. Not sure if this was and issue for any of the beta's or rc-1.

Anyone else having similar issues? Never had this problem with Dharma! Only issue I had with rewind in Dharma was excessively fast rewind.
I've tried with a few different films in different formats, and I can't reproduce this. What I did was:

- start the film
- use the up arrow to jump forward twise (to 20 mins)
- press R
- let it rewind a few minutes then press P

I tried an AVI, an MKV with h264 video and an MPEG2 and they all rewound as expected.

Can you list exactly how you reproduced the error, and pop a debug log on pastebin.com for us to have a look at.

JR
I did a little more looking at what happened. It only does it in the last 10 minutes of the mkv movie that I was watching when I needed to rewind a little bit. After that, it would do it anywhere in the movie. I did find that it works fine up until I reach that point of about (not sure the exact) 10 minutes remaining. And then only effects that movie that.

I'm going to play with it a little more to see if that is the case with others if rewind is used at the last 10 or so minutes. Will post up a log if so.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.
I have this problem too, or very similar, but only on wtv files both mpeg2 and 4. if I try and rewind it jumps around all over the place, freezes then puts me back to the menu screen. this is via the on screen controls and occurs at any point in the recording not just the last ten minutes.

plus if it's mpeg4 the progress bar on the screen doesn't work so I can't use that either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden RC-2 rewind issues0