Apple tv 4
can anyone tell me how to download the container off of my apple tv4 using xcode as when i do i get an error xcode has encountered an unexpected error (0xc011) cant find any way to compensate for this on the internet. does any one have a way to copy kodi and its addons from one apple tv4 to another as i would like to not have to install all the repos on 2 units for my brothers is there an easy way to do this. Please respond one way or the other.

Thank you all for any and all imput.

Bobbyds1
Hi Bobby,

I hope you enjoy kodi and everything it has to offer. However you are not going to get the answer you are hoping for here as your question in regards to add ons and repos most likely goes against the first rule of the forum as I am guessing you are not referring legal add ons.

I can appreciate your issue and suggest to head to apple developer forums for your answer as this is a question about Xcode and not Kodi, as that error can have a multitude of fixes and all of them relate to Xcode. Rebooting the device, deleting the app and starting from fresh, reinstalling Xcode, ensuring there is not a version mismatch, etc.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find the answer.
thank you for your advice im new and didnt mean to violate any rules if i did i do apologize. 

Thank you

Bobbyds1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple tv 40