Multiple color for Star Ratings?
Hello!

I' d like to know if it's possible to have more than one color for Star ratings? I mean, I'd like to add a new color theme to a skin, but it would be better to also change the colors of the stars. So, in other words, a blue theme with blue star, yellow theme with yellow stars, etc....

Thanks!
(2012-03-20, 04:47)Balinus Wrote: Hello!

I' d like to know if it's possible to have more than one color for Star ratings? I mean, I'd like to add a new color theme to a skin, but it would be better to also change the colors of the stars. So, in other words, a blue theme with blue star, yellow theme with yellow stars, etc....

Thanks!
Balinus,

This is what I use in my skin, probably what you are after

PHP Code:
            <control type="image">
                <
posx>272</posx>
                <
posy>335</posy>
                <
width>177</width>
                <
height>25</height>
                <
info>ListItem.StarRating</info>
                <
colordiffuse>StarDiffuse</colordiffuse>
                <
visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)</visible>
                <
visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.StarRating)</visible>
                <
animation effect="fade" delay="300" start="0" end="100" time="200">Visible</animation>
            </
control
Just place an entry in your color.xml file called StarDiffuse and you are good to go.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Or if the design of the stars is more advanced (colordiffuse doesn't work so good then), you can use something like <texture>$INFO[Skin.CurrentTheme,rating/,/]$INFO[ListItem.StarRating]</texture>.
OK, I'll look into those solutions, thanks a lot!

Will report back in next days with results Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple color for Star Ratings?0