Stream from W7 HTPC to android phone?
Have a W7 HTPC with XBMC on it. Looking for an easy way to stream to this phone on the same WiFi network. It is a Motorola Atrix and has an HDMI out and I want to stream to it for the bedroom. It will be mostly used by my wife, hence the "simple" request.
A uPnP client possibly? Googling for "android upnp client" seems to return a fair number of hits.

JR
Depending on what format your content is Twonky works pretty well. If you are looking for transcoding check out Plex. Hope that helps.
Emit? I'm sure there are a dozen other apps too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...d.emitfree
I just set a SMB share on the PC and use BSPlayer.
BSPlayer has HW accel and online subtitle fetching.
You don't to install anything on the PC just add server (IP) in BSPlayer and you're good to go.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2012-03-20, 17:54)xbs08 Wrote: I just set a SMB share on the PC and use BSPlayer.
BSPlayer has HW accel and online subtitle fetching.
You don't to install anything on the PC just add server (IP) in BSPlayer and you're good to go.

can BSPlayer handle a folder & if so do you know if it actually plays things in order or is it just random.
currently using UPnPlay with either MXvideo or QQplayer. they work great except for playing folders... everything is in some weird random order & there is no way that i can find to fix that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream from W7 HTPC to android phone?0