Win XBMCFlicks & Netflix Silverlight Focus/Active Issues
Hi All,

I'm having some challenges with the XBMCFlicks plugin when the IE instance launches the IE Webpage is the active window but the Silverlight plugin isn't in focus or active. If I just "click" the mouse anywhere on the movie my remote is off to the races and everything is fine.

I've spent many hours messing around with Autohotkey to remap some keys for my remote to work right. But my primary challenge is I am only able to activate the IE browser instance and not the actual Netflix plugin that I need to send the remote keys to. I even tried using Autohotkey to send a mouse click at specific coordinates to activate the plugin but it didn't work for some reason.

Like many people Netflix is a staple of my viewing habits. All the other parts of XBMC are functioning amazing for me but without a functioning Netflix ability I'm unable to switch over.

Yes I did see the option of using the Netflix Media Center plugin, but that presents other frustrations for my remote situation. Plus I'd prefer to stay with an all native XBMC solution if at all possible.

Any advise about how to correctly set focus to the Silverlight component so it receives the remote commands greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

System
-XBMC Eden RC2
-Silverstone Full ATX desktop
-Seasonic Fanless Gold Plus 400W
-Windows 7 x64 Pro
-Boxee Remote
-Asus P8Z68-M Pro
-i3-2120T 35W
-G.Skill DDR-1066 4x2
-Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help