Failed to install a dependency
Hey guys. Im trying to download a video app but everytime it downloads and i got to install from repository, i keep getting the error message"failed to install a dependency. What could be the issue ?[/php]
Which addon? Where are you trying to install from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-18, 10:40)DarrenHill Wrote: Which addon? Where are you trying to install from?

Its the whitecream addon. I type the address in zip file first but its when i go to repository to instsll it i get the error
Can you gather a debug log (wiki) of such an attempt, upload it to PasteBin.com or a similar site and supply their link here?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-18, 11:59)DarrenHill Wrote: Can you gather a debug log (wiki) of such an attempt, upload it to PasteBin.com or a similar site and supply their link here?

I took a picture of the debug log on my tv. Where can i upload the picture of it for you to see ?
That won't be much use. We need the log itself to assist, as it will be larger than a screenshot

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-18, 12:40)DarrenHill Wrote: That won't be much use. We need the log itself to assist, as it will be larger than a screenshot

The kodi box is connected to my tv though. How couldi get the log itself ?
Click the link - the wiki has full details.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed to install a dependency0