• 14(current)
greek channels
(2014-01-09, 11:20)costas Wrote: works here
do you get same massage like me every day at 5.00 o'clock program not available last 3 days same massage
has anybody an idea who to watch Novα?
This would be absolute the best
(2014-01-25, 17:59)Panchristos Wrote: has anybody an idea who to watch Novα?
This would be absolute the best
Totally agree with you
BUT I have not found anything
as yet either
STAR is not working for me the last 2 weeks
I made "force update" without results.
Is it only me?
Hi lambda,

Everything was working fine until the last upgrade to 2.5.5. Since then SKAI, STAR and a few other channels are no longer working. Looking on the log it says that requires a plug in for running YouTube streams. Any insight on the matter?
Hi,

does any one knows if we can see nova sports in xbmc is there any addon
thank you
with lamda are free greek channels available with a non greek IP?
I need to set it up for a friend abroad. It works for me in Greece but also the channels from their web pages play with Greek Ip.
(2014-02-24, 13:23)durutti Wrote: with lamda are free greek channels available with a non greek IP?
I need to set it up for a friend abroad. It works for me in Greece but also the channels from their web pages play with Greek Ip.
You get some
In Australia
Ant1 Mega Skai Star work most of the time
Alpha does not work
Ever since a few days Mega Cyprus shows a testscreen but nothing else.
Anyone else have the same problem?
Get that also
maybe geo blocked
I have not been able to get Ant1 Cyprus for months also
lambda, please take a look at action24. It stops after playing for 15 seconds.
Smile 
Hello I have a problem with my hellenic toons...they play in a very slow motion and then it stucks and there is no sound and this happens only in the hellenic toons. I have the program downloaded on windows. Anyone can help me fix this problem?

Thank you in advance
Hello,

Recently, I formatted one of my Pcs and I installed again the XBMC with the lambda addon. I noticed a significant lower quality on MEGA channel. The current version of lambda is 2.6.8. In another PC, I still use the lambda 2.5.4 and the quality of MEGA channel is almost perfect.

Do you know why?

Is any way to install an earlier version of lambda?

Thank you
i am trying to watch hellenic toons but it seems that all the paths are deleted. Nothing happens. Also many of the greek channels wont work.
Does anyone has any idea/solution?
hellenic toons 90% dont work. hellenic player [diktia - mega] dont work. and today most addons from lambda team dont work. please 'lambda team' fix them. xbmc is poor without you lambda team. THANX
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
greek channels10