Added videos to XBMC on Mac, "No Videos Found" on Xbox 360
I began by adding video to XBMC on my Mac. The videos show up and i am even able to watch them. however on my XBox360 XBMC does show up but when i try to see the Video library i get a message stating, "no videos found".

Any help here would be appreciated!
Did you scan it into the library (i.e. does it appear under "Movies" on the home page?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yup all videos show up on XBMC.

and i see XBMC on the 360 but No Videos Found.

tried restarting everything still no good.
Again, did you scan then into XBMC's library? Adding your videos alone is not enough - they must be scanned into the library as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry i thought that you meant add when you said scan.

How do i do this?
Also note that the XBox 360 cannot play many movie formats.....
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
The same files work using a different media server application. I prefer XBMC.....if i can get it running.
Adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Added videos to XBMC on Mac, "No Videos Found" on Xbox 3600