Possible to remove thumbs from TV shows completely?
Question 
As the thread title suggest the one thing in XBMC that I really dislike is that thumbnails are always on display in the TV show section full of spoilery information (I know that this isn't a big deal for most). So, is there any way to edit the skin so that they simply don't show up at all? Did a quick search for this so apologies if there is an answer that is staring me in the face.
There is definitely no quick and easy way to edit the various views to remove them
-stoli-
No worries, cheers for the reply though mate. Is is any easier to be able to force a default image? So instead of there being an image for each episode you could have one image for the whole series, if that makes sense.

Thanks again.
Anyone else have a desire to hide all thumbs from un-viewed episodes?
-stoli-
I am assuming that you have asked this to gauge whether it is worth your trouble to include this in the skin (+1 from me!) but if you don't mind I would like to open up a new thread where what I have asked for and your response are clearly stated as there is a chance that people who may be interested in this option simply won't look in this thread.

I appreciate your responses to my constant nagging at this point mate!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to remove thumbs from TV shows completely?0