[RELEASE] HWClips.com - computers, hard-/ software and technic
Hi,

I have finished a new video plugin. It gives access to the German/English video website http://www.hwclips.com. Most videos are German, some are English but the description/plot is always German.

Here is a quote of the about-page:
Quote:WHAT IS HARDWARECLIPS?

Hardwareclips is an online video platform with a focus on computers, hard- and software and technic in general. Of course Hardwareclips offers you all the features, that you’re used to nowadays:

Features:
High Definition video quality and fullscreen mode
Comments
Tags
Age restriction
Chapter function to mark continous video coverage
and much more...

REVISED CONTENT

Contrary to many other platforms Hardwareclips is revising every single video upload. Every video needs to be activated through one of our team members. This will normally happen within several minutes. If a video is not appropriate or related to our topics it will be deleted immediately.

WHITELABEL CONCEPT

Apart from hosting and delivering video content Hardwareclips also offers a service for website owners. Since our topical focus is a big advantage for sites such as online magazines or online shops. Interested partners can integrate Hardwareclips into their very own website, so their users can reach our big collection of hardware videos. Of course we adjust the look and feel of Hardwareclips to the given site (Whitelabel). Therefore Hardwareclips is the beste partner, if you want to offer your users a big pool of high quality video content from the IT-scene.

This video-plugin provides access to all of their videos, sort-able by categories, groups, most recent, top rated and most viewed.
Most of the videos are in 720p HD.

Before I submit it to the official xbmc.org addon repository I would be happy if some of you could test it and report back if you found any issue.

Btw. this addon is created with the friendly permission of hwclips.com and they even created a dedicated API for this addon.

You can now find it in the official xbmc.org Addon repository.

regards,
sphere

My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Addon is now present in the official xbmc.org Addon repository.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I liked the site...thanks for the addon!
Is there any chance to enable a search option?
Hi,
(2012-04-22, 21:26)perro6969 Wrote: Is there any chance to enable a search option?
Like I said the API was dedicated created for this add-on - a search method on the API is not included at the moment. But I guess if the add-on is used frequently they will agree to adding more functionality.

If something similar will be added in the future I will announce it here.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HWClips.com - computers, hard-/ software and technic0