Clock in upper-right
I started using Aeon Nox for the Trak Utilities plugin. I'm indifferent about it, and one of the things that I really miss is having the clock in the upper right hand corner, like it is on the confluence skin. For example, when I'm in the Library and looking at TV Shows, there's a clock in the upper-right hand corner of the screen. With Aeon Nox, there isn't.

Is there a way to add this? Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!
(2012-03-22, 04:31)wiz561 Wrote: I started using Aeon Nox for the Trak Utilities plugin. I'm indifferent about it, and one of the things that I really miss is having the clock in the upper right hand corner, like it is on the confluence skin. For example, when I'm in the Library and looking at TV Shows, there's a clock in the upper-right hand corner of the screen. With Aeon Nox, there isn't.

Is there a way to add this? Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Check you settings cause the clock is already there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the response.

Where would this be in the settings? I pulled the drawer out on the left and I couldn't find anything in there that says anything about the clock. I even turned all of them on and off and nada. Would it be in the 'system settings'?

Thanks!
(2012-03-22, 18:13)wiz561 Wrote: Thanks for the response.

Where would this be in the settings? I pulled the drawer out on the left and I couldn't find anything in there that says anything about the clock. I even turned all of them on and off and nada. Would it be in the 'system settings'?

Thanks!

skin settings
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah, OK. Thank you for the quick response. I'll have to check it out later tonight. I thought it would have been in the drawer that pulls out where you can choose if the curtain is in the back, if the background is dim/bright, the sort order, etc.

Thanks!!!
Settings> Skin Customizer> Home Window Options> Home Screen Options> Customize Home Window Furniture. I think by default it is attached to the menu bar, you can also change the position of the menu bar and video stats on this screen. Play around with the different skin settings, it is what I love most about this skin. There is so much customizing available, more than any other skin I've tried.
Thanks for all the responses and help. I was able to find it and now it's perfect!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clock in upper-right0